I have been working on this one for awhile. It is sort of a take on Asian lemonade/drinks I would have in Korea. The basic recipe was given to me by a friend. These amounts are not set in stone...I just finally measured what I was putting in to give approximate amounts...
7 C water
1 C sugar
1/8 C pineapple juice
1/3 C sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 tsp citric acid
1 tsp lemon extract
This is beyond delicious. I put mine in a blender and pulse it two or three times just to get the milk mixed in well...
Have you tried the Brazilian Limeade from Our Best Bites? It looks a lot like this recipe.
ReplyDeleteI haven't done theirs but I have used some other ones and they are similar but they are lime (which I like just as well) but in general everyone seems to like this one a little better. I don't know...the brazillian limeades I have bought are SO good but I haven't had a homemade one that compares...you make it a lot? -Melissa
ReplyDelete